My experience of dealing with Net Trans has always been pleasant: my requests are handled in a timely and efficient manner. All the people I have dealt with at Net Trans have been very friendly
Carla Henry, Credit Manager
Park Plaza Victoria and Sherlock Holmes
Net Trans has a special arrangement with Worldspan that makes it easier than ever for you to boost your hotel commission earnings.
Highlights of the Net Trans/Worldspan agreement:
- Fully automated process, including fully automated tracking and reporting, no additional software or hardware is required
- Travel agents can receive commissions from any hotel in any country, in any currency, consolidated in the preferred currency of the travel agent
- Net Trans must serve any Worldspan travel agent request, regardless of the country, the size of the travel agency or the booking volumes
- Pre-negotiated fees, a preferred supplier agreement guaranteeing a substantial saving on the cost the travel agent bears for the service
- The contractual relationship is between the travel agent and Net Trans
How to sign up:
- Please print the Net Trans Service Agreement in 2 sets, complete with all four sheets. Sign the order form and the Power of Attorney and initial the other two sheets.
- Note: Please print the Power of Attorney on your travel agency’s letterhead.
- Send both sets by post, e mail or courier to Net Trans for re-signing:
- Net Trans Services AS, PO Box 529, 3101 Tonsberg, Norway or to email@example.com
- Net Trans will notify you upon receipt of the contract and return one signed original to you within five business days.
- You will receive mail when the data feed from Worldspan is operational and we are ready to go in production.
If you have any questions, contact Net Trans at: firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at the FAQ page.
Worldspan Order form USD
Worldspan Order form EUR Worldspan
Net Trans Booking guideline Worldspan