"Joining in 2005 Frequent Flyer Travel Paris has been one of the first travel agencies in France to subscribe to the Net Trans service. Since then, our hotel commission payment ratio has increased to 90%. But one of the key advantages of the service is the end of all the administrative tasks for us ; no handling of thousands of checks anymore meaning that we are saving 2 full days per month."
Marc Leidelinger, President
Frequent Flyer Travel
Net Trans has a special arrangement with Galileo that makes it easier than ever for you to boost your hotel commission earnings.
Highlights of the Net Trans/Galileo agreement:
- Fully automated process, including fully automated tracking and reporting, no additional software or hardware is required
- Travel agents can receive commissions from any hotel in any country, in any currency, consolidated in the preferred currency of the travel agent
- Net Trans must serve any Galileo travel agent request, regardless of the country, the size of the travel agency or the booking volumes
- Pre-negotiated fees, a preferred supplier agreement guaranteeing a substantial saving on the cost the travel agent bears for the service
- The contractual relationship is between the travel agent and Net Trans
How to sign up:
- Please print the Net Trans Service Agreement in 2 sets, complete with all four sheets. Sign the order form and the Power of Attorney and initial the other two sheets.
- Note: Please print the Power of Attorney on your travel agency’s letterhead.
- Send both sets by post, e mail or courier to Net Trans for re-signing:
- Net Trans Services AS, PO Box 529, 3101 Tonsberg, Norway or to email@example.com
- Net Trans will notify you upon receipt of the contract and return one signed original to you within five business days.
- You will receive mail when the data feed from Galileo is operational and we are ready to go in production.
If you have any questions, contact Net Trans at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Galileo Order form EUR
Galileo Order form USD
Galileo Booking Guideline