With Net Trans, our hotel commission revenue has increased by 12% in 2011 versus 2010.
Apart from the additional generated revenue, one of the main benefits of the service is the payment consolidation in euros and the decrease of bank charges.
The complete outsourcing of the costly and complex task of chasing the hotels allows us to reduce our administrative costs and concentrate on our core business.
Gérard Luret, Directeur Voyages d’Affaires
Net Trans has a special arrangement with Amadeus that makes it easier than ever for you to boost your hotel commission earnings.
Highlights of the Net Trans/Amadeus Service Agreement
- Fully automated process, including fully automated tracking and reporting
- Travel agents can receive commissions from any hotel in any country, in any currency, consolidated in the preferred currency of the travel agent
- Net Trans must serve any Amadeus travel agent request, regardless of the country, the size of the travel agency or the booking volumes
- Pre-negotiated fees, a preferred supplier agreement guaranteeing a substantial saving on the cost the travel agent bears for the service
- The contractual relationship is between the travel agent and Net Trans
How to sign up:
- Please print the Net Trans Service Agreement in 2 sets, complete with all four sheets. Sign the order form and the Power of Attorney and initial the other two sheets.
- Note: Please print the Power of Attorney on your travel agency’s letterhead.
- Send both sets by post, e-mail or courier to Net Trans for re-signing:
- Net Trans Services AS, PO Box 529, 3101 Tonsberg, Norway or to email@example.com
- Net Trans will notify you upon receipt of the contract and return one signed original to you within five business days.
- You will receive mail when the data feed from Amadeus is operational and we are ready to go in production.
If you have any questions, contact Net Trans at: firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at the FAQ.
Amadeus Order form EUR
Amadeus Order form USD
Amadeus - Net Trans Booking Guideline